Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a danny grey big seat, in leather, with backrest. it has had about 1000 miles of use, the wife found a corbin she liked better. no rips, tears, etc. it is leather, and comes with all hardware necessary to mount. my wife's bike is a 2012, mine is a 2010, fits both, so assuming that it'll fit 09 and up.

brand new the seat runs $389.00, and the backrest is an additional $189.00. i am selling this combo for $375.00 plus shipping. i would prefer a money order, but can take paypal if you cover the fees.

will ship from anacoco, la, 71403.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's just the bottom of the seat you have a pic of. Do you have any other pics of this seat.....on the bike maybe?
theres 3 pics there.... bottom, top, and with backrest installed..... if it doesn't show that way on your computer, photobucket may be having a problem....

this isn't the best pic, but about the only one i have with the seat on the bike, its o the blue bike.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Thank you for the pics sweet looking seat. Is this made for like tall guys or more like the average size rider? I have a Lepera Maverick Daddy Long Legs seat and it sets you back real far.....I love it, but who doesn't ever want a solo seat ya know ?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the pics sweet looking seat. Is this made for like tall guys or more like the average size rider? I have a Lepera Maverick Daddy Long Legs seat and it sets you back real far.....I love it, but who doesn't ever want a solo seat ya know ?
i would say that this is for the average to tall rider. maybe sits you back about an inch or so from stock, it does not sit you up any higher though. my wife used this seat, and she has longer legs than i do. i was using the speed cradle which sits you forward.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I really like the seat, but its the kinda thing if it doesnt work for my size of a guy I'm stuck with it. Unless there's another arrangement to try it out?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts