Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed south to meet up with jim_b in Bolivar, MO for a trip around Stockton Lake. First time meeting him. Awesome dude, and a great time. We met up and road into Bolivar for a quick bite, then hit the road. Had a great ride around the lake and I was happy to see it wasn't as congested as Truman normally is (especially on a Sat). Sorry no pics...REALLY wish I had one of the that vulture! Course jim_b can tell you all about it....he saw it up close. : )

·
Registered
327 Posts
Headed south to meet up with jim_b in Bolivar, MO for a trip around Stockton Lake. First time meeting him. Awesome dude, and a great time. We met up and road into Bolivar for a quick bite, then hit the road. Had a great ride around the lake and I was happy to see it wasn't as congested as Truman normally is (especially on a Sat). Sorry no pics...REALLY wish I had one of the that vulture! Course jim_b can tell you all about it....he saw it up close. : )
Ya....definitely played chicken with a vulture. I did get a pic of the 2 best looking bikes around Stockton Lake.
Had a good time....looking forward to the next time we catch. Maybe we can bring the ol' ladies!

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
....we catch.....up.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah...definitely need to hook up again. I'll talk to the wif, but she's a fair weather rider and not too big on longer rides. But you can't ever tell...she may be all about a day out and meeting up with you and the misus.

Great pics!! Wish I had one of that swerve you did around the vulture...too cool/funny at the same time. That dude just didn't give a sh!t you were there. : )

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yeah...definitely need to hook up again. I'll talk to the wif, but she's a fair weather rider and not too big on longer rides. But you can't ever tell...she may be all about a day out and meeting up with you and the misus.

Great pics!! Wish I had one of that swerve you did around the vulture...too cool/funny at the same time. That dude just didn't give a sh!t you were there. : )
I think that vulture and his buddy were planning on taking one of us for a little snack later....after they finished that road kill that we spooked them off.

As far as a meet and greet with our wives we could always meet up in Clinton someday so she's not riding so far.

I am gonna try to get to Eureka with my wife tomorrow....kids heading to camp for the week.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that vulture and his buddy were planning on taking one of us for a little snack later....after they finished that road kill that we spooked them off.

As far as a meet and greet with our wives we could always meet up in Clinton someday so she's not riding so far.

I am gonna try to get to Eureka with my wife tomorrow....kids heading to camp for the week.
Sounds good. I'll talk to her about it, take a look at the map, and see if I can't put a route together for us. You guys have fun in Eureka, and ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts