Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are those two different light assemblies; the one on the left looks like a daymaker, but the one on the right doesn't...
The first pic just has one light upside down. My bad. Second pic is stock lights just showing that I am including the trim ring. BTW, when you hook these up correctly an HD logo lights up when on and it is the only light that comes on when on ACC.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is my reply to an interested buyer that should shed some light. Ha ha, pun intended...

No issues and work perfectly. Comes as I got them-lights, wiring harness and trim ring. It was plug and play for me and did not need anything other than what I have. I picked them up from a guy and we installed in his driveway in less than an hour. There is an orange wire that when connected to proper plug illuminates the HD logo when on accessory but I had to figure out which plug it was. I had them on about 6 months until I totaled the bike but lights were still on until I shut off ignition. No damage to lights and work perfectly. Just want out of them what I paid.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts