Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are people using instead of the Harley Daymaker lights? Have trouble coughing up that much money.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Well alot of the guys here are running the chicom daymakers with good reviews, or like me, i am running LED bulbs this year to see if i like them, some people also have HID bulbs.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I will second the Chicom lights. I have had them for 2 years with no complaints. For under $100 I will day I got my moneys worth for sure. I did have one diode go out, but I think they may have been my own fault for sort of dropping it after I was reinstalling after putting my Fairing back on after some winter upgrades. Even with the one out, it is still 95% brighter than the old lights I had.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I put Custom Dynamics Cool Magic Billet Bullet driving lights on my ‘17 RGU. They are amazing, and not as pricey as HD. I purchased the Harley light switch that installs in the panel, and you basically splice the switch to the lights. If you buy HD day makers and the HD switch, they actually plug together inside the faring. Splicing was no big deal. Very happy with the lights, I keep them on all the time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Day Maker Options

I have a 2018 Road King, I put the knock offs in to replace my driving/passing lights. Gives the front end a different look to oncoming traffic and works well at night. They were $38 for the pair. The main light can be had for around $100. Harley is a great company, but the prices for add ons are just plain outrageous….. CSM-H

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
What are people using instead of the Harley Daymaker lights? Have trouble coughing up that much money.

Thanks
http://www.roadglide.org/25-lighting/271913-chicom-ebay-daymakers-cheap.html#post3297641

You will LOVE the chicom ones...so far everyone does...I've had em for two years now.

These appear to be the exact same units......and they've sold over 50 and show no complaints.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts