Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
100edition are you saying they will or won't fit? He does have the bubble bezel on front of the headlights!!!!! Oh I didn't read your post all the way thru! Thanks

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
They will fit. The original bezel and bubble will NOT fit with daymakers. They come with a new bezel so no worries there. He will have to leave the bubble off.

·
Gone But Not Forgotten
3,967 Posts
They come with a new bezel as well. ....the bubble protector .. won't fit with daymakers either.
..... i'd thought of trying to put the bubble back on, but realized it was a lost cause
.......... leaving it off updates the look of your Glide, to that of a '10 & newer model

......... tell your bud to think about painting the new bezel, as it does show more w/the bubble off

·
Registered
270 Posts
They work on all Road Glides from 1998-2013. They were an easy install on my old 1998 and they were the best $600 I ever spent on that bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.