Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a quick search and don't see a thread on Daytona yet....its NEXT MONTH people!!

This will actually be my first Daytona Bike Week trip. I've done Laconia probably 15 times (I grew up 30 minutes away from downtown Laconia), but have never ventured to Daytona. I'll be riding solo from Mobile, AL to Daytona and meeting up with a buddy who lives down in Miami. 500 miles...figuring on 8-9 hours saddle time to get there. I'll be there from the 14th thru Sunday the 17th.

Any other sharks going to be there(from this site)??

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'll be there from the 6th till the 11th then St Petersburg for a day then down to the keys for a couple days then back to Daytona for 2 days. Can't wait to get out of the Midwest winter for 2 weeks.

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
I'll be there, don't know which week yet, guess we'll have to schedule another meet up.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I will be there again this year, maybe we could do a couple meets one on the 1st Saturday and one on the second at the Target on International Speedway Blvd at 1030.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
I will be there again this year, maybe we could do a couple meets one on the 1st Saturday and one on the second at the Target on International Speedway Blvd at 1030.

Sounds like a plan, what time?

I will be there the weekend of the Daytona 500. From Feb. 22 - 25.
Lucky Dog, I'm going to have to watch it on TV both times this year, I'm hoping I can make a race sometime before Homestead, maybe Pocono or Michigan.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm planning to be there the 2nd Saturday, March 16. The Target on International Speedway seems to be a good location and 10:30 is a good time for me. I get up early and ride over from St. Pete. I'd be happy to lead a ride of the Ormand Loop if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Heading to Bonita Springs March 9, fort Meyers bike night on the 10th and then riding up to daytona 11&12. Heading back down to Jupiter to catch a Cardinals game and then back over to Bonita to finish up the week.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Riding up from Miami on Fri 15. Those who go know that the shirts are cheapest the last weekend!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Lets do 1030 on Saturday the first and last weekend. The address is 2380 International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm in for both times. Right now the loop is down. I know weird huh. Seems that while working on the draw bridge one of the cranes hit the bridge while it was up and now it wont lower. I will keep an eye on it to see if they get it fixed by then. And post up on this thread. Can't wait.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll be heading that way on 3/8 from Meridian, MS and leaving on 3/15 or 16 to head back. Not sure if I'll make either Satuday, but will certainly try.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Lets do 1030 on Saturday the first and last weekend. The address is 2380 International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Just want to bring this back up for attention. Only 2 weeks away, now. I'm planning on riding over both the 9th and 16th. Plan on being at Target by 10:30 both days.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am headed down from Indianapolis on the 7th will arrive at the beach on 8th, 9th. Staying through the 16th. Got one more spot on the trailer for someone who wants to take the bike to trailer week!

ImageUploadedByMO Free1361645391.673007.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Daytona here we come

I'll be there 14th thru the 17th. First long trip on the shark and looking forward to it.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts