Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AMENDED TO 3 DATES to better accommodate.

3pm on Tuesday the 13th
AND
3pm Friday the 16th.
Parking lot of Target across from the Speedway.

3rd date is Saturday March 10th at 10:30 am - Target parking lot. Headed up by FXD-TIM He'll lead a group ride thru the Ormand Loop and go to lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse.
(I more than likely wont attend this one, the Deland Bike Rally & show is that day.)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sounds good to me. We're coming down from Grand Rapids. Leaving the previous week with a stop in Cincy (my brother lives there) and a stop in Sevierville, Tn....our second home is there and that's where we will leave the toy hauler parked. We are not staying right in Daytona but are nearby and will for sure come over for the meet and great. Guess I better be sure I have my camera so I can get some pictures of all these fancy motorcycles....should be fun!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I think a meet and greet would be better on Friday , I know many that come from closer do not get there til Thursday , I've talked to several people going that live in Florida and Georgia and they weren't arriving til Wed or Thur

·
Super Moderator
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think a meet and greet would be better on Friday , I know many that come from closer do not get there til Thursday , I've talked to several people going that live in Florida and Georgia and they weren't arriving til Wed or Thur
It might make sense to have two meet and greets as there are some of us who leave before the second weekend.
I agree on having 2. Some of the guys Ive talked to from the more northern states will be leaving on Thurs night/Friday so 2 sounds good to me. I'll amend the post.
Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Anyone riding up from Southwest Florida. We are staying at my parents house in Bonita Springs and riding up for the Tuesday meet and greet. :D

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Count Shrug & Hester in for Tuesday

Looking forward to meeting you folks. We'll be in Key West on Friday.

·
Super Moderator
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Same here, I will be there the first weekend also.
i would love to but leaving on the 12 it would be nice to have 1 the first weekend
If you guys wanna set up something else up if my dates arent working, feel free. If Im around I'll try to stop by & say hey. I'll be there from the 9th thru the 17th. I was just trying to accomodate the majority.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm putting Tuesday on the calendar. Of course, I'll be at the mercy of some of my compadres who'd likely be accompnying me if I made it. I'm presuming that friends on Ultra Classics and Road Kings will only be sneered at but not really excluded.

Last year Tuesday, we went to Tampa. This year, a trip to Tampa will be any day except Tuesday because the Orlando Magic play the Miami Heat that night. Traffic will likely be a mess.

·
Super Moderator
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fahred, the more the merrier...even if they dont ride a real bike. Besides, FrankieB (my husband) is leaving the RGU at home and riding the RK so your buds wont be the only outcasts...lol

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'll be down there from the 10th - 17th staying at CrazyHorse.

I'll plan to meet up wherever and whenever it gets decided.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts