Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out tonight to get a jump on the forecasted rain in the Dallas area. Got a note from Tracy that they made it in safe. Looking forward to meeting a few fellow shark wranglers out there.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clear, cool night in Biloxi. Haven't been here in 26 years. My son was born here when I was stationed at Keesler AFB and I thought it would be cool to visit.

I'm over it. Daytona tomorrow. Hoping for decent weather.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One Eyed Road Glide

Made it into town without a drop of rain for the entire 1,200 miles. When I rolled into my hotel, another rider pointed out that Hester had a dead headlight. I have HIDs and both elements on one side are dead, so I suspect the ballast. I could pop the bezel and check the connections, but I'm thinking I'll just let it be till I get home. It's legal and the single HID yields more light than the two stock lamps combined. I'll just have to get used to saying "Yeah, I know it's out".

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
I was in Daytona Fri - Sun, nothing but rain, lol, I left this morning around 11am but will be back this week, hope to make one of the events for the sharks, (even though I'll be in my car), looking forward to meeting a few people.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Little one is a future biker and yes he doesn't like riding bitch. The bigger one is already a biker and rides with me quite often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts