Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We headed out on Thursday the 8th in the rain which followed us all the way to Daytona. Rained continued Friday & Saturday. Sunday was light rain early that finally stopped but was cloudy the rest of the day.
Then Monday and the rest of the week was nothing less than perfect!! Sun and warm temps. What more could ya ask for?

This Bike Week was probably the best one yet.

Some of the highlights were of course the photoshoot we did for Motorcycle Bagger magazine. I was amazed at how much work goes into it. The photographer shot each bike seperate as well as together. It took about 3.5/4hrs total and Mark the photographer worked us like dogs...lol Thankfully we had a friend there to help as well as HogWild. Thanks again for all the help and for getting lots of pics Richard :D

We entered both bikes in the Harley ride in show on Beach St wednesday. While we were there, we got to talk with Chris Maida and Dain Gingerelli (editors of Motorcycle Bagger and American Iron) It was nice to meet them and talk about our bikes and the photoshoot.

We had the pleasure of meeting & having dinner twice with Shrug, his wife and the globetrotting Hester.

Missed 2 of the meet & greets but made the last one....bikeless.

Lymey decided it had had enough of the fun in the sun and decided to put a halt to my excitment. Oil pressure dropped and the next thing ya know, Im riding on the back of HogWilds bike for the last 2 days we are there....lol
So now the fun begins with trying to figure out whats going on. Cam chain tensioner, oil pump, etc?

Beautiful night!

Molded windshield

PHOTOSHOOT

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about Lymey however.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Sounds like it was a fun time, except for the break down.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sorry to hear about Limey:( but looks like the photo shoot was a success :) I'm sure that was an experience to remember. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
great pics.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Good info on how hard a photoshoot can be! Glad to hear you have a great BikeWeek in spite of Limey issues...hope its a minor fix!

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike, but I'm sure it will get worked out and hopefully its something stupid(inexpensive) and you'll be back on the road soon.

On another note that molded windshield looks awesome!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats to both of you on your photo shoot!! I think that last picture with the American flag should be blown up wall size for an office..cant wait for the Mag to come out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts