Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Making the ride down to Daytona Beach this year. Anyone else making the trip down?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got about 700+ to make it down. We're heading out on the 7th and gonna make it a two day ride.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
I plan on going, not sure which day as I live about 3 hours away.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'll be at the swap meets for sure. What else we end-up doing in anybody's guess ... It's impossible to plan shit with the crew I run with. One's late, one's lost, everybody is drunk, and nobody's got a fucking map.

...And that's on a good day.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I’d like to go if I get the damn thing back together in time. It would be really cool to meet up and have a beer with this group.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Sound like good candidates for slaw wrestling at the cabbage patch ;)
Except we're talking about a bunch of guys here ...However one is a bodybuilder/professional stripper, so... probably best not to rule anything out - Remember that SNL skit with Chris Farley and Patrick Swayze?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
We're only about 2 hours north of Daytona and usually ride down for all of the events there... even if only for a day. It would be cool to run into other members.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Anyone meeting up at Target acroos from the speedway if so will it be the 1st or 2nd Saturday at 10:00 ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts