Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was intone for Sturgis bike week as you all rolled into the Hilton hotels in Deadwood. In speaking with many of you, this group sounds very interesting and everyone seems to be friendly. I have a StreetGlide (go ahead, make fun of me) but would definitely like to learn more about this group and your outings. I’m from Cleveland, oH

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Ya. Roadglide guys. They're not your typical group.

Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio. Now go see Larry at Western Reserve Harley-Davidson and buyback Roadglide.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Welcome to the forum, lotta good people here.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Welcome to the tank from north Florida!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Welcome from Sunny Florida

·
Registered
301 Posts
I was intone for Sturgis bike week as you all rolled into the Hilton hotels in Deadwood. In speaking with many of you, this group sounds very interesting and everyone seems to be friendly. I have a StreetGlide (go ahead, make fun of me) but would definitely like to learn more about this group and your outings. I’m from Cleveland, oH
Welcome from NJ. I recently upgraded from a SGS and am much happier on the RG. The SGS was a great bike but the RG felt more at home for me being a former metric rider with the frame mounted fairing and more comfortable (for me) ride.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy! So you're next purchase is a Road Glide, right? :grin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts