Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put together any rides yet for SWIX? If so, can you start posting them so we can get them downloaded?
Thanks! Can't wait until it is time to head west again.

Nick King

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Has anyone put together any rides yet for SWIX? If so, can you start posting them so we can get them downloaded?
Thanks! Can't wait until it is time to head west again.

Nick King

Hold tight! We're working on them. It's gonna be epic!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the routes but I've gone ahead and made about 5 routes on my ride planner. Since I'm towing a small trailer that holds my dogs I'll most likely be riding solo unless some want to join a more leisurely pace.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Well it looks like you guys have talked me into coming so I am looking forward to seeing what rides you all have planned.

The last time I was in this area was in 1990 before I shipped out to Korea so I am sure it has changed since I was last there. Looking forward to seeing the sights again.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sounds like the organizers have this handled very well. I have gone out to the area a few different times and being that I am in South Dakota even though it's on the east end. I would suggest Needles highway, a trip out to Devils Tower, Iron Mountain road. Some cool touristy type towns in the area that are cool, Hill City, Keystone both of those are in the vicinity of Mt. Rushmore along with the Iron mountain road mentioned earlier.

Just some things that I know in the area.

Great job being done by the organizers! Thank you for your hard work and effort!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts