Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Iam getting the bike delivered first thing next week, once the bike is here and Iam able,
I will be installing an aftermarket amp and two sets of speakers...

So what type of flash do I ask for?
4 speakers, no amp ….to have the fade control

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and one other question.....
Should I run the amp ground back to the battery, or is the a suitable ground in the fairing?

·
Registered
6,936 Posts
I would think the amp would come with instructions on the ground question. Also, most amp dealers will tell you what HU flash would be best for a 4 speaker setup. Suggestion, give them a call to see what they say.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would think the amp would come with instructions on the ground question. Also, most amp dealers will tell you what HU flash would be best for a 4 speaker setup. Suggestion, give them a call to see what they say.
It didn't and they were far from helpful
Hence my questions

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Run the amp ground to a solid ground location in the fairing. I use one of the radio mounting bolts. What model and year glide are you getting again and what stereo setup did you go with?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Run the amp ground to a solid ground location in the fairing. I use one of the radio mounting bolts. What model and year glide are you getting again and what stereo setup did you go with?
Stinger SPX700X4 amp
MMats 601.4 speakers (2 speakers in lower fairing)
GarageBagger amp installation kit
2015 RGS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts