Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 with fuel Moto 107 port polished heads 888 cams, and Dragula 2-1. Getting decel pops. Any help

·
Registered
333 Posts
If you bought it at Fuel Moto, contact them, if not call Dyno Jet. I was able to get mine out using "Quick Tune". Best bet is to get the pro's to help.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I had some before I added the PV and then they seemed to go away. Then, I started getting some pops when coming out of first gear. I had to replace my crash bar today and while I had the lowers off, I checked the exhaust flange nut torque. The front top nut was loose. I torqued it and checked the other three. They were all fine. Took it for 40 mile test ride and the popping and decel gurgling is gone. Popping is usually caused by a leaking exhaust system. Air gets in and any raw fuel ignites. Check out you exhaust system. You may even see some carbon traces at the joints that will help find a leak if you have one. You didn't mention a tuner but I'm pretty sure you are running a richer fuel mixture with your setup. That means more raw fuel in the exhaust on deceleration.

I have the Jackpot 2-1-2 head pipes and use the stainless donut seals at the head so the torque has to be right or they will leak. And now I know they will pop as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts