Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

Registered
I like those boots what brand are they?
Yes, the ICON Elsinore, but mine are the 1st version. Got them in black also. I really like the fit, look, and protection they provide. They are styled like old school MX boots, but with a zipper.

Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
I was telling my wife that the boots were really cool looking, and that I thought I had a pair Back in 77......... Back in 77 they didn't have a zipper on the side...... I think it's the throwback look, that appeals to me.......sure my 501's would fit over them.....
For some reason I just can't picture myself in a pair ofskinny jeans that sag halfway off your butt.....馃榿馃榿

Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane

Premium Member
2019 RGS
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
You know that shirt looks a little tight,馃榿 send it to me and I will stretch it out for you.....馃槈
The arms are still snug. Would you be fixing that? Or just stretching out the mid section. (y)

Registered
I kinda have up on shirts smart problem as RFG so that being said my Harley mess with a long sleeve T shirt or short sleeve is my go to for warmer weather rides , I need gussets in the back of the jacket or shirts or I am screwed , but I am good with that. And just a side note the working out shouldn't ever stop, my old man is 90 goes three times a week to the gym, age is not an excuse.

Premium Member
2019 RGS
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I kinda have up on shirts smart problem as RFG so that being said my Harley mess with a long sleeve T shirt or short sleeve is my go to for warmer weather rides , I need gussets in the back of the jacket or shirts or I am screwed , but I am good with that. And just a side note the working out shouldn't ever stop, my old man is 90 goes three times a week to the gym, age is not an excuse.
I get there weather I want to or not. Lol. God bless you鈥檙e old man Brother.

Reactions: Road dawg

Registered

Premium Member
2019 RGS
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Are there inside loops to attach to your belt to keep it from sliding up in a get off?
Not that I seen. I鈥檒l check. But there鈥檚 none in my FXRG leather or my Mesh Textile jacket either. Not have I ever seen that in anything I鈥檝e looked at.

Registered
Not that I seen. I鈥檒l check. But there鈥檚 none in my FXRG leather or my Mesh Textile jacket either. Not have I ever seen that in anything I鈥檝e looked at.
Outerwear Textile Jersey Sleeve Collar

2 of the four on my mesh jacket. Helps keep the jacket in place while riding and for initial impact hopefully.
Definitely more useful riding my other bikes where more wind gets to the rider.
Alternatively, you can sew the other side of the back zipper to your riding jeans which will really help everything stay in place during a slide. I wish the industry would have standardized the zipper. Every manufacturer chooses their own so you buy jackets and pants from them.

Premium Member
2019 RGS
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
So I got to test this shirt in a downpour. Along with the jeans. The shirt along with my Memphis Shades hand guards kept me dry. Now. It wasn鈥檛 miles and miles of rain. But 3 miles of heavy rain. I stayed dry.
Jeans kept me mostly dry due to the full Kevlar lining. Live this shirt. Was 82 when I went out. Was perfectly fine. See how it is as it warms up.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts