Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were out riding for the Memorial Day weekend with two other couples and put over 800 miles on. A wonderful weekend but we had a minor mishap. As we were pulling off on a shoulder my buddy did not see that I had completely stopped and rolled into me. Now I need a new lower left bag, lower tour pak box and rear fender in Big Blue Pearl. I will probably have to get the bag and box from Harley, crazy expensive, but there are a couple of rear fenders on eBay. One is a standard RGU fender and one is a RG custom fender and lower bezel. I kind of like the clear lines of the custom fender, no center brake light, and it has the fillers and bezel. But not sure about losin the center brake light.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Did you check on here I could swear I just seen a fender and bags for sell but I could be wrong. Glad it was minor. I switched out my rear fender right after I got my RGU just to get rid of that big light. I believe it was off of a street glide so it had the lower light and fillers

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just for giggles...check out Top Shop extended bags/fenders since ya gotta remove/replace anyway. Just sayin'

1 - 4 of 4 Posts