Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else going?
I'm headin down Thursday, 9/12 some time in the am, probably after rush hour subsides.
Do we wanna have some kind of a meet somewhere, sometime during the event?
Or has this already been covered?

HSP

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I'll be there either Friday or Saturday. I'm up for a meet if I can make it work into the schedule. Let me know where and when

·
Registered
605 Posts
I'm headed up that way to go to the York plant for the tour the Monday after that but well be in the area that weekend, where is the event, love to stop by while I'm there
Jay

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well,

I'm headed up that way to go to the York plant for the tour the Monday after that but well be in the area that weekend, where is the event, love to stop by while I'm there
Jay
There's events going on at Perdue Stadium in Salisbury, Md. I think there's also stuff at Winterpark Place also in Salisbury, Md. there is a big event at the inlet in Ocean City, Md., there are also smaller events speckled around Ocean City and I think there is an event at the Harley dealer in Dover, DE.

http://www.delmarvabikeweek.com/

HSP

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well....

I'd like to put some faces to the screen names and avatars and since this was my idea;
I have a friend that runs a seafood place in Ocean City, On the Bay Seafood.
It's located between 42nd and 43rd streets right on Ocean Hwy., on the ocean side of the road.
It's picnic tables in an undercover open air dining area.
They do serve beer and wine. (kind of a necessity in a seafood joint)
He doesn't have a web page but you can Google it and read the reviews. It seems that the majority of the people who took the time to write a review were pleased with the food, service and atmosphere.
I'll call him and see if it's cool if we do a little meet up there.
Everyone cool with that?

HSP

·
Registered
43 Posts
My wife and I are heading there sometime after 10 am the morning of the 12th. Would like to get there and check in before the Jackyl show at the inlet, if I miss that foghat will do just fine, later in the weekend. I'm sure my wife will and I will be up for some seafood. I can find the place just post the time and hope to make it. Sounds like a neat idea. :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I live here, so I am game. Whats the name of the restaurant and time and date?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts