Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dented the front fender from what I assume was an impact with the fairing following a giant pothole in wisconsin. Guess I'm luck didn't break a wheel

·
Registered
380 Posts
Is your bike lowered? My friends lowered Road King did this. It sucks when your toys get messed up.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I heard a loud "TING" while riding last week. Washing the bike today finally found a huge paint chip on the lower part of the fender. :mad: Did a little sanding, primer, and will top off with touch up paint tomorrow. I kind of wish I had my Suzuki. Plastic fenders. That bike is eleven years old and the paint looks almost new.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bike is stock height figured out my angel bell got smashed between the fender and fairing

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Been there and it sucked when I was washing the bike and seen the big ding in the fender. Bell mounted at the bottom of the trees where the brake lines are. Had a few dent less repair shops look at it but they wouldn't guarantee the paint from damage when they worked it out. Ended up scoring a nice used one on eBay

·
Registered
654 Posts
I looked at mine today while getting ready to apply touch up paint. Yep it is also dented, not toooo visable, but still a p!zz off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts