Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my tour pack setup I ordered the locking setup for it, was planning on putting one on the tour pack and one on the passenger back rest. Well I'll most likely be selling the back rest and I have opt'd to not install on the tour pack........

I had these installed on the mount once (2 months ago, or so) but never put on the bike! In like new condition and still in the original packaging

Harley part# is 90300047
List pice is $70

I paid $55 + shipping for them

$55 shipped to the lower 48 gets them

·
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see it says it will not work on the detachable tour pak...did it work on yours?
Yes it worked fine in my bike, I ordered the kit through PCpain and this the kit he sent me......

There was a thread not to long ago about how some times the lock kits line up and some times they take a little messing with to get it to "latch" smoothly, link to that thread is below if you want to check it out

http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=34529

·
Registered
498 Posts
How do these lock? Is it a proper lock set, or something like the locking lug nuts on custom wheels?

·
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do these lock? Is it a proper lock set, or something like the locking lug nuts on custom wheels?
It is a proper lock set, the key makes positive engagement into the lock....doesn't flop around and strip out like the "universal locking lug nuts"

It's a solid HD piece, most people with detachable TPs or back rest run these

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'll take me. PM snt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts