Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Great video. I rode 191 several years ago and loved it! Great change in scenery as you climb elevations. Makes me want to get back to Arizona and ride again!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
As my bike is under construction for upgrades. I appreciate you taking me along for the ride Sgt. It's nice to see you have the go pro figured out and dialed in. Thanks for sharing.

My only complaint was I couldn't change the Neil Diamond song :D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Good job - What camera are you using - looked like a Drift mount on the radio eyebrow? What software do you use for editing. Sorry for the 3rd degree - just got a Drift HD and still trying to figure out the editing and converting huge .MOV files to some thing useful. Thanks

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Looks like a great ride, I will have to put that on my ride list. Did you do that ride as a day trip or did you do a over night 2 day trip.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
We sure have different musical taste but the ride looked like a great time!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Pretty cool ride. I guess when you life in places that dont have many awesome rides like this then these roads get fancy names like Devils ride?

These are the only types of roads I ride on typically here in Colorado. We dont have any special names for em usually just "county road XX" or "hw 72". Haha. Guess I am spoiled with the options in Colorado :D

Thanks for posting tho, nice video.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Thanks for the video Top! Now I know there is some cool riding to be done when I move out to AZ in a couple of years. BTW, I could send you some Motley Crue or AC/DC if you need different riding music! LOL

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Enjoyed reading all the comments (and the cracks about the music - note to self - mute stereo before turning Go Pro on - LOL) The Devil's Highway got that name from when it was numbered US Hwy 666. And it is an awesome ride. Made it an easy long weekend - took a day to ride from Prescott to Alpine, set up camp at Luna Lake campground - then took a full day to ride down on US 180 on the New Mexico side with a side trip up to the Mogollon mining town. Headed down to Clifton, then up through the Morenci mine and on up the highway. Pretty happy with the video - especially since I don't have any editing software to tweak it with - what you saw was raw footage. Not too bad if i say so myself with the camer mounted on my helmet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts