Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Wow I'm impressed! What cam did you use in this? I'm thinking of a winter build. I was looking at a 107 kit but this Diablo stage 2 looks awesome.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Any info on the overlap and duration info. I realize this is being made specifically for this application. Was just curious. Leaning toward this or going a different route with the 561-2. Thanks

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
29 overlap
247/243
611 lift in/568 lift ex.
great all around cam easy start.

Any info on the overlap and duration info. I realize this is being made specifically for this application. Was just curious. Leaning toward this or going a different route with the 561-2. Thanks

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are looking forward to help you and thank you.
FD

UOTE=laserman;1427049]Really excited about this, cant wait. Bike goes to shop thurs to start break down.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dragula

QUOTE=jaysrgu;1611337]Frank what pipes were used on this dyno run? my parts are all in,engines going together Wednesday!![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
139 Posts
This is quite impressive for basic Stage 2 modifications.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Agree, but the cams are never available. Frank is John reworking the heads also?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
No! If you have any questions you can contact me. I don't no where you are going with this?
As you can see these are my heads here.
John uses 1.9 intake 1.625 105 kit.
Mine our 1.9 and 1.610 exhaust and coated
Mine is 106 kit

And if you would like you can place an order with me on The 611 cams email today saying cams will ship out this Friday my 611 only a few are coming
And my new 580 tq cam

Have we used Johns heads yes we are good friends and work together.
John helps me with my cam designs for our regular motor builds.
Thanks
FD

QUOTE=torqu;1679098]Agree, but the cams are never available. Frank is John reworking the heads also?[/QUOTE]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts