Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not find anything about this in the forum, maybe I'm blind. I don't find the answer in my Electrical Diagnostic Manual either.
Here's the question.
When I run the diagnostic thru the speedo I see those letters.
PSSPtb. I know what the first letters stands for, but the last (b). What's that?

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
2,899 Posts
I believe the "b" is for ABS brakes.

BTW, where in Sweden are you? I'm gonna be running between Stockholm and Kalmar on Week 23, then I have to get over to Goteborg for Week 24.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe the "b" is for ABS brakes.

BTW, where in Sweden are you? I'm gonna be running between Stockholm and Kalmar on Week 23, then I have to get over to Goteborg for Week 24.
Thanks! But I'm not sure. My bike is a 2007 and there were no ABS brakes then, what I know of.

Stockholm - Kalmar, that's funny. I live 21 miles north of Kalmar just besides the road you probably travel. You are welcome to make a visit at my place as you passing by.

·
Super Moderator
2,899 Posts
Thanks! But I'm not sure. My bike is a 2007 and there were no ABS brakes then, what I know of.

Stockholm - Kalmar, that's funny. I live 21 miles north of Kalmar just besides the road you probably travel. You are welcome to make a visit at my place as you passing by.
You're in Monsteras, I'll bet. Off the E-22? I'll be in Osakarshamn for a week. I'll look ya up. And maybe we can figure out what that b is. Anyone else know if ABS brakes were available as an option in '07?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're in Monsteras, I'll bet. Off the E-22? I'll be in Osakarshamn for a week. I'll look ya up. And maybe we can figure out what that b is. Anyone else know if ABS brakes were available as an option in '07?
You're almost right. I live close to Monsteras. A small place called Alem, off the E-22, south of Monsteras.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts