Road Glide banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I was running a stock HU on my 2012 RG with a Rockford Fosgate PBR300x2 and a set of Hertz Hi Energy HCX165's. This set up was good but in the quest for more POWER I wanted to change out my Harmon Kardon HU for a Sony with the tune tray for my Ipod. So I bought a Sony DSX-S310BTX with Tune tray, Pandora, Bluetooth and alot more options I dont need and my sound has went to SH*T. In the process of the change I cooked one of my Hertz speakers. So, what I was thinking is I would buy a set of Infinity Kappa 6.5's and a set of Infinity Kapps 5.25's for the inner fairing holes Im about to cut out and run the 6.5's off the PBR300x2 with the factory wires coming out of the Biketronics harness and run the 5.25's off just the radio using the RCA's. OR I have another amp (Elf Audio) i could install to run the 6.5's through the RCA jacks and run the 5.25's off the PBR300x2 with the amp turned down so I wont blow the 5.25's. What do you guys think ??? Im looking for good loud sound and Im not getting it.
Thanks
Mark

1 - 1 of 1 Posts