Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone?

Yes, I ride a Street Glide, but I love to ride just as much as everyone else here. The only difference between our bikes is the fairing afterall, so I figured I could still learn plenty about my Glide on here, and hopefully offer some info in return.

Anyway, I live in Va Beach and am active duty Navy, but currently I'm deployed to Afghanistan. Don't worry, my girl is in good hands, but I sure do miss riding in the nice warm weather everyone's having back home.

Been spending the last couple of paychecks buying upgrades for my bike, so she should be pretty awesome when I get back. I'll post pics when the build is all done.

Glad to join a good community and look forward to learning a lot.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
I cant kick ya outta here PearlSG, but this forum is for ROADGLIDES owners.
Yes the fairing may be the only difference, but that is why we ride Road Glides. Many of us converted from the Street Glide to Road Glide, and most of us will never go back to anything else.
Just prepare yourself to be made fun of regularly until you convert.
Welcome to the Shark Tank, Hope you can swim!
Hope ya get home soon to ride! Thanks for your service!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
First let me say thank you for your service :) next, as just posted you need to beware (If you swim with sharks you could get bit) And yes we do all share the passion of the ride, we just ride with attitude LOL :eek:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hope your tour goes quick, get your butt back here and start riding. Good to have diffferent views, stay here long enough and you'll be converted.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
What's up everyone?

Yes, I ride a Street Glide, but I love to ride just as much as everyone else here. The only difference between our bikes is the fairing afterall, so I figured I could still learn plenty about my Glide on here, and hopefully offer some info in return.

Anyway, I live in Va Beach and am active duty Navy, but currently I'm deployed to Afghanistan. Don't worry, my girl is in good hands, but I sure do miss riding in the nice warm weather everyone's having back home.

Been spending the last couple of paychecks buying upgrades for my bike, so she should be pretty awesome when I get back. I'll post pics when the build is all done.

Glad to join a good community and look forward to learning a lot.
Welcome!! Beautiful bikes. And as long as you ride, who cares what it is!

But a Road Glide specific forum :D Good luck man! lol.

·
Registered
472 Posts
There i9s a little animosity because we have been put out by other harley riders because of our sharks we tend to run in packs and pile on fresh meat .Take care safe rides Ps HD Forums has a whole host of Street Glide owners .dont pick on us to bad we are a unique group of riders

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Welcome to the tank 11PearlSG. There are a few of us SG riders in here. We get poked at a little but it's worth it to be a part of an awesome forum. Tons of good info and a great group of guys and gals.

p.s. Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Welcome to the tank 11PearlSG. There are a few of us SG riders in here. We get poked at a little but it's worth it to be a part of an awesome forum. Tons of good info and a great group of guys and gals.

WHAT?? another one??:p

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Welcome to the forums PearlSG. I too have a suspicion that your having second thoughts about that Batwing. After hanging out here for a while ,I'm sure when you get home you'll want to ride a RG and thats all its going to take. lol

Thanks for serving and make it back safe Bro.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts

Spies everywhere.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Pearl don't buy anything for your batwing that ca't be transfered over to the new Glide you'll be buying very soon!!! Come back safe!!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
another cyclopse

Welcome to the tank 11PearlSG.
I'm sure you'll get lots from us here at the forum. Every thing from advice to ridicule (in harmless good fun though). We know all about the passion for riding and we've even had a few cyclopses ride with us. In the middle of the pack even!

As long as you know your one eyed ride looks kinda funny to us RG owners.

Thanks for your service and get home soon so you can post some pics of your ride before you mount the shark nose on it...lol
cheers!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Told you it was a roudy bunch Bro, but these are some of the best people I have never known.

Yeah, I kinda invited him to join. If I can't convert him, maybe you all can. And if not at least maybe he will buy a Shark to put in his garage to go along with his SG. I have control of his SG for now and it is going to be very sweet when it is done, but for the most part I think those parts can be swapped over. Well in fact I know they can cause I have tested a few of them on my bike. LOL

Please be gentle and don't bite to hard cause Pearl is a really good guy and brings alot to any table he sits at.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts