Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anybody happen to have a digital copy of the 2017 Touring Service Manual that would cover the RGS M8? Thank you!

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
That would be nice. If you find one please let me know. I have the hard copy, but with a soft copy I could open several chapters at once instead of having to stick bookmarks in several places when taking the bike apart.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Got one for the 13 as well? I have the hard copy, first purchase after sealing the deal on the bike, but can't find a digital download.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
y'all know this is pirating and you're going to hell for it, right?

oh, and thanks for the link btw :D
Since I bought and paid for hard copies, I don't see having the convenience of a soft copy as a violation of anything. These shop manuals should be distributed in hard and electronic copies from now on.

Oh, and Harley should allow me to plug my computer into the bike and bleed my own damn brake fluid.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Since I bought and paid for hard copies, I don't see having the convenience of a soft copy as a violation of anything. These shop manuals should be distributed in hard and electronic copies from now on.

Oh, and Harley should allow me to plug my computer into the bike and bleed my own damn brake fluid.
I pretty much agree with you. I have a 2012 road glide custom, and a 2013 cvo road glide custom. I have the paper manuals for both. since hd doesn't sell the pdf version, and I own the paper version, my actions have no negative fiduciary impact on them.

conversely, if I buy a 2017 (which I have no plans to do at this time), then I will also buy the paper manual. again, no negative fiduciary impact. i'm good with that.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Ia15rgs, I have a 2017, and a paper manual. I would love an electronic copy if possible...

Thanks in advance

Matt

·
Registered
28 Posts
Anyone have a link for the 2016? I have the paper version, but would like a electronic version because you don't always have a manual with you on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,071 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
4K is highway robbery level way to much for a tool that simply allows you to do something that used to be free.

My truck has ABS, and bleeding the brakes on it require only a wrench and a bottle of fluid.

Complexity for the sake of itself is just asinine.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Me too if possible please.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Not a pirated copy, I guess
LOL. Just because they copied the logo? It's theft, period.

If Harley doesnt sell a digital copy, its theft, period.

Imagine if you wrote a book, and some schmuck decides to copy it, sell digital copies of it, and profit from your work and you get nothing. You'd be ok with that?

I love how people get all up in arms about bike theft, or helmet theft. If its a digital thing, its ok. If its a physical thing, they deserve hanging.

Its not right.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts