Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really an Organized Ride but more a M&G. Also VERY VERY short notice. Karen and I are going to Cooks Corner for Spaghetti Night tonight. She hasn't been able to ride much since the last SW due to some health issues. I was happy to get a txt asking about a ride to Cooks. I know a few members live in the area. If you don't feel like cooking dinner we'd like to see you at Cooks between 5:30 and 6:00.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You forgot the best part. All you can eat, salad, spaghetti and garlic bread $4.00. Can't wait to see some Cali folks. I'm gonna b on the Street Glide. Hehehehe.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Wish it wasnt short notice or we'd be there. ;)
Hope Karen is doing better. Give her our best!!!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be sure and give you a couple days notice next time Tracy. Karen's doing much better than she's been the last few months. She's going to get some short rides in before next week. You will see her at SW :D

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About 4-5 day ride for you Rad. See you in Texas :D

·
Super Moderator
2,874 Posts
Count me in! Great day/night for a ride. Four bucks now? Geez, not long ago it was two. Those of us on fixed incomes worry.:eek:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
I saw a pic on FB of a bunch of rough looking fellas and one pretty lady. They were tearing into some big ol bowls of spaghetti and having fun. I was jealous!!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LMAO Tracy. Yes there was a pretty lady there last night. She was happy to get out on the bike. The evening went well Q. There wasn't a large showing but the quality was superb. We got to catch up with the Mutt Bros. The unlimited spaghetti was good too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts