Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose anyone know if Direct Cycle parts changed hands I see they moved to Texas and I emailed them and got know response bought many parts in the past and always had good responce

·
Super Moderator
9,483 Posts
Direct Cycle Parts
7301 Whitehall St STE C
Richland Hills, TX 76118
Toll Free 1-800-745-6830
International 1-951-257-4020
Phone Hours 8AM - 4PM CST

I'm not sure if they changed hands.
I don't think they did.
I always had good luck calling them.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Funny, I just got an email from them saying that they moved.

·
Administrator
2,971 Posts
Probably another victim of Gerry Brown and his band of tax/regulation/anti-business happy warriors. Kalifornia does everything it can drive business away from the state. And the majority of them are going to Texas.

·
Registered
6,261 Posts
Funny, I just got an email from them saying that they moved.
I just got the same email.

Perhaps with the move they are still getting things situated. That could be why they have not called back. Give them a few days.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I know Frank. They used to be 65 miles from me. Same company and management. Just moving to TX because it's a better place to do business. Good for me because I no longer owe him sales tax. Lol

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
I know Frank. They used to be 65 miles from me. Same company and management. Just moving to TX because it's a better place to do business. Good for me because I no longer owe him sales tax. Lol
Yeah but now I do :eek: glad to have them in Texas non the less. They have always done right by me.

·
Super Moderator
9,483 Posts
I also received a email about their move.
Frank is a great guy I've dealt with him in the past and have been very pleased.
Mike U.

·
Super Moderator
4,210 Posts
Frank and Steve are great to deal with. Those of you who might now live near them in Texas should take advantage. I also lived very close to their buisness in Ca. They will also give you great deals if you pick up your order on top of being RG.org member discounts.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Great prices and the same for customer service, to bad they didn't come to Nevada!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts