Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished up my installation of a set of Dirty Bird hot Rod Bars,i have seen posts that people complain that they block the lower part of the speedo and tach,I must have mine pulled back further because mine dont block them,and im 5'8" not a giant by any means,havent rode the bike yet still waiting on some stereo parts,but they seem very comfy.:cool:

Attachments

· Registered
462 Posts
Very different and looks great. You could mount all kinds of things on that bar - phone, gps, gopro, etc, etc!

· Registered
329 Posts
Looks like a cross between a drag bar and beach bar. What does it do to your body position on the seat?

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be able to tell you more next week still waiting on stereo parts will have them Fri,gonna rain Sat but be in the upper 50's on Sun,stitting on it in the garage with one foot on the floor board it feels great,i had bikini beach bars on my 01 Glide and i loved them.

· Registered
2018 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide
421 Posts

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Measuring across the end of the grips they are 37 inches,the stock bars with out the grips are 32.

· Registered
576 Posts
I have the same bars on mine too. You have yours pulled back pretty good. Mine are comfortable but block too much of my gauges. I'll be switching mine out for Ballistic Relaxer bars soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.