Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 RGS. Been searching all over the net and my owner's handbook, can't find an answer to this. It's really annoying to have to wait for the boom box 6.5gt screen to load and have to hit "accept" every single time I want to start the bike. Is there a way to disable having to hit "accept" every time, or am I just stuck with it??

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
You're pretty much stuck with it. Haven't heard of anyway of disabling it as of yet. You can, however, acknowledge it by pressing in the right joystick/selector button instead of touching the screen. :wink:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Annoying for sure. This is the only bike I've ever had that includes a disclaimer.
+1 on the right joystick. At least it's fairly easy to dismiss the message.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Annoying for sure. This is the only bike I've ever had that includes a disclaimer.
+1 on the right joystick. At least it's fairly easy to dismiss the message.
It is what it is so just get used to it brother.
I use the right joy stick everytime before startup.
Swomack

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for the replies! Yeah the moco's gotta cover their ass in case someone wrecks while fiddling with the system lol. Stranger things have happened...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thanks all for the replies! Yeah the moco's gotta cover their ass in case someone wrecks while fiddling with the system lol. Stranger things have happened...
That assumes somebody actually read what the screen said before hitting "Accept". :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
There has to be a way to flash the head unit to disable the "ACCEPT" button!

·
Registered
593 Posts
There has to be a way to flash the head unit to disable the "ACCEPT" button!
I've seen the tool and screens HD uses to program the head units. I don't recall seeing an option to disable that.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I assume that if there were a way to disable the "Accept" screen, the MoCo's lawyers would kill it immediately.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts