Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Andrews 57 H today Dynoed at 91.5 horsepower 97torque. was hoping for 95 or 96.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Looks ok to me. What exhaust are you running? Who tuned it? I always hated going to the dyno. I never got what I wanted and then it always costs me a ton of money. Now if I'm happy on how it rides or drives I stay away from the dyno.

Are you happy with it before going to the dyno?

·
Registered
569 Posts
one of the largest variables that aren't really discussed with every dyno is the parameters that the tester chooses, so if it feels good to ride i would not be overly concerned with the numbers.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
There are other variables in the equation. Here is a 103" that apparently made 92 hp and 103 tq with the Andrews 57H cams.

I had a 2005 CVO 103" that eventually Dynoed in at 102 hp and 103 tq with true duals, Stage 1 and PCIII. Depends on how they are programmed and mapped.

W

·
0 Posts
If you notice, your ARF is too lean. Bringing it down to 13:1 will give you that extra HP & TQ. I'd have him fix it because that isn't right.

I had the same on my bike. Fullsac head pipes, V & H Monster Rounds, SE Pro Race Tuner, Andrews 54H Cams done with a smart tune. My AFR was high and once he got it down to 13:1 I got the additional I was looking for. +5 HP & almost 5 TQ

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
If you notice, your ARF is too lean. Bringing it down to 13:1 will give you that extra HP & TQ. I'd have him fix it because that isn't right.

I had the same on my bike. Fullsac head pipes, V & H Monster Rounds, SE Pro Race Tuner, Andrews 54H Cams done with a smart tune. My AFR was high and once he got it down to 13:1 I got the additional I was looking for. +5 HP & almost 5 TQ

Great thanks I PV I was using the auto tune to get it right,, now sure how to change the mixture on it with it but Ill give it a try..

And thanks to everyone who has responded to my post !!!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Hi, new to the forum. Have the 57H with V&H power duals and Hi Ouput. My dyno curve looks alike with bit higher numbers. After Docs tunning 93.8 hp and 109.4 tq running smoth through the gears and pull strong from any gear no more lag on throttle responce. If it rides and pull strong I will not concern on the dyno numbers. I had issues tunning it with other tunner but blamed on the dyno tech. Now a blast to ride :D.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
that is just a 3 pull base run. a good tuner will have a bunch more tq/hp. Auto tuning is not the same as a professional dyno tune.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts