Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had any issues using this extended warranty plan? Thanks in advance for your answers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry did not mean this to post in lighting, I do not know how to move it

·
Registered
741 Posts
Has anybody had any issues using this extended warranty plan? Thanks in advance for your answers

Just had extensive work done at an HD Dealer, all covered over $2000, lifters, oil pump, cam.
saved $1300 on my policy vs HD for same coverage.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Have used it twice and more than paid for itself, no problems at all. I repurchase every 2 years as that is longest I can get on my 2009. They have paid out more than it cost me for the ESP the last 4 years.

·
Super Moderator
9,600 Posts
It's not a warranty , it is a service plan .

Had it on the 08 RG and made out with it , and didn't make out on the 11 RG , but between the cost of both I came out ahead ..

Depends on your situation , if you keep the bike fairly stock and ride a lot and keep the bike for a long period it can pay for you .. If you trade the bike and the ESP was financed , you will not get the remainder back if there is time left on it ..

My 08 RG was already paid off when I traded in March 11 for the 11 , and I got back 1200 of the 1800 I paid for the ESP , even though I got a rear tire and a couple thousand in work done on it .. The 11 cost 1800 and I had over a thousand done on it under the ESP , so I came out ahead a few hundred dollars ..

If there are many mods done it wont cover it , may not be an issue with one dealer , but maybe with another , read the fine print on the ESP , there are lots of mods that could potentially mess you up .

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All I have done to my bike is Rinehart slip on’s and Custom Dynamics lights/flashers. Sounds like it’s a good plan for me.
Thank you all for your input

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
All I have done to my bike is Rinehart slip on’s and Custom Dynamics lights/flashers. Sounds like it’s a good plan for me.
Thank you all for your input

I just typed on a different thread that I am getting it. Too many major issues occurring on M8s. I want to be covered three years from now. I'm actually just waiting to see if anything in a 2019 model catches my eye first.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts