Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am sure this has been asked before but who knows a good place to buy online discounted HD parts . i need a tourpak pad because the wife does not like the new Corbin i bought. So looking for part # 52300316

thanks in advance

·
The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
13,005 Posts
Spazeack, give PC PaiN, Jon Horton, a call.
He's the Parts Manager at Horny Toad HD in Temple, TX and takes very good care of all The Members Of Our Forum.
You can reach him at (254) 743-7200 or email him @ [email protected].
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
Jon (pc pain) is great to work with and I believe he is at work Tuesday-Saturday.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
i am sure this has been asked before but who knows a good place to buy online discounted HD parts . i need a tourpak pad because the wife does not like the new Corbin i bought. So looking for part # 52300316

thanks in advance
If you don't need the pillow look I have a tour park pad that I'd make a great deal on.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Try Kutter. They offer some good deals also. I've bought from them but usually from Jon at horny toad. kutterharleyonline.com/ Tell us about that Corbin of yours and if its for sale.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks i will give him a call tuesday. as far as the corbin backrest it makes her sit to far back. I am hoping the pillow will push her more forward in the seat. it was one costly mistake. I am hoping maybe Corbin can ad some padding to it i still need to call them and find out. But for the mean time i need something that works.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.