Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a HD dealer that gives a discount on mail order parts and or accessories? I ask because when I had BMW's, there was one dealer in Chicago that would give 20% off all orders.. needless to say, they got a lot of my money.
Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out there.
Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Surdyke sends out a lot of email for online sales.
I bought a seat and backrest from PCPain last spring, great service.

Guess Zinnoti's is gone. My brother has been buying stuff from
Chicago Harley, but I never have.

I get the p/n of what I want, google or internet search it for price, see where its at and go from there. If PCP doesnt beat the price, he's right there.

The local dealer up here sells at list or list +, wont deal at all. There are FedEx and UPS trucks full of parts and accessories that deliver every day up here, and they will pass on all of it before they will drop the price 20% and compete. So be it.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Anyone know of a HD dealer that gives a discount on mail order parts and or accessories? I ask because when I had BMW's, there was one dealer in Chicago that would give 20% off all orders.. needless to say, they got a lot of my money.
Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out there.
Thanks
I true and third that - PC Pain (Jon) has not let anyone down. Contact him. Cheers!

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I've ordered parts from Lakeshore Harley also. Never had an issue. Lshd1.com

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I've ordered parts from Lakeshore Harley also. Never had an issue. Lshd1.com
Lake shore Harley Davidson. Www.lshd1.com
Lakeshore is going out of business. I'd advise against sending money to a company that is being sued for not repaying its loans.

http://www.chicagorealestatedaily.com/article/20131104/CRED03/131109961/hog-tied-foreclosure-suit-hits-harley-dealership?r=5557F1944134F7Y#

Kutter Harley Online was always better anyway.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have to give another thumbs to PCPain.

He recently gave me a quote to my doorstep on some parts that blew the competition away. I got lucky on Ebay as I didn't have to have new parts for this project but his prices quote earned my loyalty for new parts. I do have a parts list in the making that I will be going back to him for.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
PC Pain is the man , I ordered around $800 worth of parts from Jon , he charged me $605 shipped to my door and got them there super fast.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
As others have already stated, PCPaiN is the Man, (Jon Horton)!
He's a Forum Member and the Parts Manager for Horny Toad HD in Texas.
He will definitely take real good care of you when buying OEM and some aftermarket parts.
I've bought many parts from him and will definitely call him whenever I need parts in the future.
Mike U.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
Count me in for another thumbs up for PcPain (Jon). Ill be calling him to order tires this week :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts