Road Glide banner

Dixxon Flannel

393K views 6K replies 143 participants last post by  twowheeladdict 
Bevis should be chiming in here soon. I think his entire wardrobe is work uniforms and Dixxon Flannels. I have to say that his latest one which if I remember correctly was on the darker side but had some bright orange or reddish-orange through the plaid. I usually don't pay attention to what anyone is wearing (OK, maybe some attractive women) but that shirt caught my eye when he wore it to our recent Meet and Greet.
Bevis should be chiming in here soon. I think his entire wardrobe is work uniforms and Dixxon Flannels. I have to say that his latest one which if I remember correctly was on the darker side but had some bright orange or reddish-orange through the plaid. I usually don't pay attention to what anyone is wearing (OK, maybe some attractive women) but that shirt caught my eye when he wore it to our recent Meet and Greet.
okay… I’m a Dixxon addict. Flannels and the Bamboo Short Sleeve. Haven’t counted how many I have, but it’s a lot. Trying to get @Firetech addicted 😂
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Sky

Tartan Mouth Plaid Beard Pattern

Too bad they're made in CHINA.........not supporting that. Yeah yeah yeah, I know about all the HD parts made overseas too, but if i don't need it I'm not buying it.
what isn't china made...to each their on.

Another one Dropping tonight (45 mins) Missed the one last night due to responding to a vehicle crash.

• Wow
Reactions: 168313 and Mike U
My comes in from work, shows me her phone and says I like this color, get me one...OK :D

Funny, I always pictured your tits to be hairier......nice fun bags ya hosehound
you motorboat'n and come up with a mouth full of chest hair. :D :LOL:

Reactions: Ohiobellboy
Nice shirts , but kinda spendy for me .. Now if one a ewe macaroons wants to donate one to my closet , I wear an XL and will be glad to give you my snail mail address ..

JtB
What the hell, its Christmas...PM me the addy.

Take it from someone who has way more then they need, DON’T get to caught up in it. LOL. ONLY get the ones you like. They release almost one a week and sometimes multiple. I only get the ones that catch my eye, or the lower price ones.
That's what I do... Flannel / Bamboos

Reactions: StoneTrekker
I just read the special features on the Cellar shirt. It has a sown in micro fiber cloth for cleaning glasses! SWEEEEEET!!! they thought of everything
They all have that feature...

Reactions: craigffb
Reactions: JacktheBagger
Mine was/is the Cellar. Like the originality of color but right at the edge of xl so 2xl should work. 5'9" 250. They seem to run a bit smaller than Duluth
2X....I'm 6' 250 and wear a 2X, but then again I don't like a tight fitting shirt.

Can't let this one die just yet. For those that understand Dixxon and are repeat buyers. I did a comparison but no luck in the following question

What is the difference between a 39 dollar flannel and a 59 dollar flannel. 20 dollars is not an answer. Material. Feel. Name it is attached to. Etc
Anatomy of a Dixxon Flannel:

Our signature D-Tech proprietary fabric does not wrinkle, shrink or fade.

Designed with a longer body & sleeve length than other shirts on the market, which is a must have for those that ride.

Hidden collar-stay buttons to keep the collar held in place.

Center box pleat for better range of motion and extra comfort in the chest, back, and shoulders without affecting the size or fit.

Microfiber cloth inside the bottom left corner to easily clean your glasses, or devices, without affecting the look or design.

Hanging loop just above the neck label for easy hanging on most racks and hooks.

Mitered edge on the chest pockets and cuff ends for a tailored and designer finish.

Brown Product Textile Sleeve Tartan

came home from work to find these 3 on the island. Zac Brown from my brother. Other 2 from my wife.

Reactions: Mike U and Zedbra
This thread has me with Flannel in my closet for the 1st time. Had I known I would’ve had a bigger closet built when the house was remodeled this Summer. Honestly they’ve come out with at new releases 3 times (I believe) since the thread was started. You’d think they we’re selling HD parts as many times as I’ve looked lol. GL controlling the disease, I’m obviously infected.
Wait till summertime, when the Bamboo shirts are released...LoL

C'mon, cut Fuzz some slack...
Bevis should be chiming in here soon. I think his entire wardrobe is work uniforms and Dixxon Flannels. I have to say that his latest one which if I remember correctly was on the darker side but had some bright orange or reddish-orange through the plaid. I usually don't pay attention to what anyone is wearing but that shirt caught my eye when he wore it to our recent Meet and Greet.
I see Kevin eyeing my Dixxons at the Florida Crew lunches and Meet and Greets....

I took a pass on the Hot Harley Nights one...to close to Florida Gator colors and I don't put those colors on my body!!! LoL

Reactions: dbell66253
The thread starter ST is forever helpful with spending our money. Now my Wife’s asking if they have Flannels women lol.
Why yes they do...