Road Glide banner

Dixxon Flannel

393K views 6K replies 143 participants last post by  twowheeladdict 
Quite often, their new designs will sell out quickly, like within hours sometimes. Then, you wait to see what they come out with next - usually in a few weeks or so.
I had to unsubscribe to their mailing list....its addicting as part of me always says "just fuckin buy it" but then I have to pause and step away

How cool is that? Betcha you were on somebody's watch list. Tough to get a hall pass? :LOL:
Actually made it myself - Found an old Jean Jacket of one of my older Bros in the back of the closet.....cut the sleeves off.....took it into the Photography Class that all the "Burn Outs" took for the access to the Silk Screener - Brought the album in....scanned it into a negative and made it into a screen - Years later my Mom said she gave it away to Good Will with a bunch of my "Black Clothing" after I moved out - Someone out there has a nice one of a kind made by a 10th grade stoner

Anyone pick anything up from sale that started yesterday? Most of the stuff was already blown out, but if there are any medium guys out there you might get lucky. $20 flannels.
I am a Med in Dixxon Flannels and a Lrg in their Tees......for $20......I had to jump on the Otto.....plain and basic and priced right

Went to my local dealer yesterday to grab a few small parts and checked out their Dixxon inventory; I picked up a West Coast Customs Dixxon and it was free due to my loyalty points accrued at the dealer. The design didn't appeal to me online, but in person the colours are pretty cool for white/blue.
I was impressed with my West Coast Customs too....then got excited to see the "Dog Town" as I am an old Skateboarder and flat out worshiped the Z-Boys growing up.....but it is too damn close to the West Coast Customs for me to pull the trigger

How absorbent are the Dixon flannels? Will they make good shop rags when the trend switches to the next greatest thing?
Ha....that one actually did make me laugh out loud......and I agree with what you said Unc....I have a few Dixxons as the fit is perfect for me with a tee under and love the longer sleeves when I get the Knucks up with the 14s

Had to take the cage (leased) to the dealer for Earl Change and Tire Rotate and blah blah......had my Blue S&S Dixxon on and was walking through the check in area and one of the porters said "Nice Dixxon" to which I replied "Whatchoo say about my Dick Son?"......he froze and stared with "Ummm, ahhhh, sorry Sir I was talking about your shirt".....pulled down my mask and said "Just bustin Onions man.....take good care of that Silver One right there" as I pointed to my car - 1.5 hrs later he comes back up, uses my name and personally walks me over to my car telling me all the stuff they did....he was a Porter, not a Tech - I laughed and told him no hard feelings, tried to tip him a $20 and he said, 'No Sir, cant accpet....your Dick Joke was payment enough...we al laughed about it"......to which I replied "You talkin about my Dick again?"......

Dixxon Shirts.....making people feel uncomfortable with witty comments since '22