Road Glide banner

Dixxon Flannel

393K views 6K replies 143 participants last post by  twowheeladdict 
I guess I scored well getting mine at unclaimed baggage for $25. Appeared to have never been warn or through the wash. Some traveler wasn't happy that's for sure.
The Party Shirts, which that is, are only $39 new. Still a new shirt. The Flannels are $59 for the ones with the snaps and $49 with buttons.

so are they on the company websites or are you hooked into some other secret handshake society besides here ??

JtB
Yes....https://www.dixxon.com/

Most of the Collaborations sell on the other places web site first, then Dixxon will sell them on their site a little later. Dixxon has discount codes fairly often for free shipping or a % off. They really are nice Flannels if you're a Flannel type of guy. But they aren't worth paying more then what Dixxon is asking for them....FACT.

Some of the Harley shops ONLY sell there at the store, J&L up in Sioux Falls comes to mind, I think I have 3 of theirs's which I got at the Store when I went to Sturgis this year, just got lucky they had my size on an older one.

I'd say I'm a little out of control with them....I think I have 60 Flannels, but honestly I'd have to count them. MOST of the ones I have I've gotten on sale or when they discount them on site. The ones I've paid full price for were ones I really liked.

I've never not been able to get one I wanted and have never gone out on the Black Market (eBay....LOL) to get one.

Since technically these are chinese made, Red Head Flannel’s exclusive to Cabela’s/Bass Pro on sale starting tomorrow…😁
Seriously there is no comparison between the two. The Cabelas one would be like a shop rag. I won’t pay a mark up for em, but they are the best flannel shirt I’ve ever had.

I just went to their website, either they make a limited amount, a whole lot of people are buying them for Christmas, or whatever, but they are almost all sold out. I don’t know if I’ll ever buy one, but I subscribed just in case.
Limited amount on top of a pretty big following that’s growing rapidly. Some are more limited then others.
The collaborations are usually the smallest runs and the ones you see on sale right off the get go are the largest runs.