Road Glide banner

Dixxon Flannel

393K views 6K replies 143 participants last post by  twowheeladdict 
Take it from someone who has way more then they need, DON’T get to caught up in it. LOL. ONLY get the ones you like. They release almost one a week and sometimes multiple. I only get the ones that catch my eye, or the lower price ones.
I appreciate the heads up but it’s kinda like talking to that damn squirrel lol. Reminds me of how we (I) told myself the bike was just fine off the showroom floor. That lasted a week …. SMH. IS IT 5 PST YET ??

Sheeez, over 300 post on a shirt, I don’t do peer pressure, but I also like good stuff. I think I’m going to order one soon just to see what the hype is all about, lol 😂
Dave I know you like Green. You should check out the newly released Adrenaline. Yes I got it too … the disease.

Well Dave I’m a newbie. This thread has me with Flannel in my closet for the 1st time. Had I known I would’ve had a bigger closet built when the house was remodeled this Summer. Honestly they’ve come out with at new releases 3 times (I believe) since the thread was started. You’d think they we’re selling HD parts as many times as I’ve looked lol. GL controlling the disease, I’m obviously infected.

• Wow
Reactions: dbell66253
Yeah there are some reasonable sellers and then there’s the greedy idiots.

@craigffb Espinosa’s is about 15 minutes from my house. They are hand made and pricey. Lots of Clubs go there for attire. Very unusual to stop by and not see 1%ers in the store. BTW you’re killing me lol.

Reactions: Mike U
Frigid SoCal, eh? I shoveled my driveway twice today, total of 10" of snow and now ice rain. Trade? I'll throw in a flannel for the frigidness.

View attachment 435181

You guys down south are getting a lot of new releases! You've had three since our last one up north here.
Damn !! Well I’ll pass, my Wife went up the Hill to Wrightwood where they got a foot of snow last week. That white shit doesn’t interest me too much. I hope Winter goes by quickly for those of you dealing with the snow.

The thread starter ST is forever helpful with spending our money. Now my Wife’s asking if they have Flannels women lol.

Yes David I should’ve known, she already has some flannel.

You’re not helping @craigffb lol. You’re describing what was going on in my head. Good to hear they had legitimate discounts. It’s only 20 minutes from me … well w/o traffic in a cage or splitting lanes on the bike.

Reds my favorite color. Damn I’m not sure why I thought this was in Costa Mesa. Del Mar is more like 90 miles away.

• Haha
Reactions: craigffb
I’ve got the Hurricane coming tomorrow. I had too much to do around the house so I didn’t make it to Del Mar. This new release would be good for someone with a Zephyr Blue bike. @Bruce00 😎

• Haha
Reactions: Bruce00