Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
2541 - 2560 of 2600 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,311 Posts
I wore the Bamboo LS Piston to dinner. The Lager and The Great One will be here on Thursday. I’m not sure when the Maui will be arriving.

·
Registered
2020 RGS River Rock Gray
754 Posts
No one mentioned the new drop last night??? looks pretty cool hard rocking short sleeves. I might pick it up. Sorry no pics of it, Stuck at work

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
I SOOOOOOOOO cant wait for when its too warm for a Flannel - Ole Man Winter is still giving us the Pee Shake and refusing to leave the Stahl while Mother Nature seems to be juuuuuust fine with letting his old ass hang out - Come the fuck On Spring...its May 3rd....for the love of God can I get some sunny and 75?

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Come the fuck On Spring...its May 3rd....for the love of God can I get some sunny and 75?
you're hoping for spring, and we're just about to go into summer overdrive here. sure, we've had a few cooler days here and there, but it's hit 90° already at my place. not looking forward to a hot and steamy summer....

·
Super Moderator
5,311 Posts
Dahm, the first time I worked in a short sleeve Bamboo, (Absolute Defiance) I'm friggen hooked on this summer wear, almost feels like your not wearing a shirt.
California Bamboo today.
Like not wearing a shirt is exactly what I told my Dad today.
These came a couple days ago.
Sleeve Denim Linens Font Electric blue

420 sale so I couldn’t resist The Great One. It is still Hockey Season.

2541 - 2560 of 2600 Posts