Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
2561 - 2580 of 2600 Posts

·
Registered
'22 RG ST
69 Posts
Never heard of Dixxon before. I usually wear Pendleton wool shirts, their board shirt is my go to.
I gave in and ordered a Dixxon. Are they a bit slow on shipping?
Order placed on Monday.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Never heard of Dixxon before. I usually wear Pendleton wool shirts, their board shirt is my go to.
Order placed on Monday.
My 1st order(Maui bamboo) was Sunday. They seemed to issue a tracking # pretty quick. However, it finally showed movement 2 days later(Thursday).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Styling. Looks like the 70s are back with the colors! Lol

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
I try not to duplicate colors too much, but at times even subtle differences make the difference. Or maybe I'm just bored and want to buy another shirt.

·
Super Moderator
5,311 Posts
Order placed on Monday.
They’re out of Arizona so for me it’s not far to ship. I’ve had orders show up within a few days to close to 2 weeks. Usually I’ve received them within a week. They had a 4/20 sale that I think did better then they expected. An email was sent out stating deliveries would be delayed.

Reactions: Bbq guy

·
Super Moderator
5,311 Posts
The Trifecta today and hoping to get the Limiter in a few.
Clothing Outerwear Product Human Sleeve

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Well I was going to give it a try and of coarse to late on the Limiter. To damn busy at work to notice

·
Registered
308 Posts
Same feelings as you just got my first one yesterday the maul and I do like them the material is light and comfortable. Damn it here I go again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got my Maui bamboo yesterday too. I like the material just wish I would of got a 2xl instead of an XL. Is anyone looking to buy an XL?...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Same feelings as you just got my first one yesterday the maul and I do like them the material is light and comfortable. Damn it here I go again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, same shit here. Nice material combo, light weight & cool. Wearing the Red Rocket today

·
Registered
2020 RGS River Rock Gray
754 Posts
Holy crap! Just got my Maui Bamboo shirt last night! It's like wearing nothing at all! Can definitely see me wearing these this summer! Now I gotta think about getting that Riff Bamboo or just wait to see what's coming up next

·
Super Moderator
5,311 Posts
Hey @craigffb … you got your Friday the 13th wish. I was telling the Wife about your prediction. Her and I rocked the 12 Gauge and Hurricane respectively at the Theater last night.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Hey @craigffb … you got your Friday the 13th wish. I was telling the Wife about your prediction. Her and I rocked the 12 Gauge and Hurricane respectively at the Theater last night.
They've done one every Friday the 13th since I've been buying them. I'm leading a group ride Friday so I need to make sure we don't take off after lunch until I place my order...LOL I already have 2 of the 3 Freddy Themed Flannels so I'd like to add this one. The first one came out before I knew what a Dixxon was.

·
Super Moderator
5,311 Posts
They've done one every Friday the 13th since I've been buying them. I'm leading a group ride Friday so I need to make sure we don't take off after lunch until I place my order...LOL I already have 2 of the 3 Freddy Themed Flannels so I'd like to add this one. The first one came out before I knew what a Dixxon was.
Planning a ride around the Dixxon purchase, I get it lol. I had to scramble last week to make a Dixxon release purchase
Horse Sky Working animal Horse tack Halter

before this ride SMH.

2561 - 2580 of 2600 Posts