Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
2781 - 2800 of 2921 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,747 Posts
Statement buy right there! Get 2 more and you've got the whole week covered Mike. :)

I think the Bamboo shirts are the most comfortable, breathable and well-made summer shirts I've found. They're every bit as good as costlier shirts from Patagonia, Howler, Marmot, Robbins and others. I find the tail length perfect for a choice of in or out (tuck) wear.
Right On Kev!
Looking for a Slayer and either a Merrimack, Chambers, or a Route 66.
Mike U.

·
Super Moderator
5,541 Posts
I received my MOCO today. I’m glad I made the decision to buy just this one more. Nice shirt !!

·
Super Moderator
5,541 Posts
I kinda like the Party shirts better then the Bamboos. Some of them are a little over the top, but I have “a few” that are just right.
I’ll agree some are over the top lol. I have gotten a few party shirts though. The Podium I received a few days ago is a clean and sharp ass shirt. It’s super White so I’ll have to be picky about when and where it’s worn.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
If any of you cats are shorts wearers, look into the Dixxon Hybrid shorts. Not trying to be a pusher, just sayin. 😂
Need to get another pair of the black ones...snagged a pocket last night and ripped them:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: mjsdouble

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I’ll agree some are over the top lol. I have gotten a few party shirts though. The Podium I received a few days ago is a clean and sharp ass shirt. It’s super White so I’ll have to be picky about when and where it’s worn.
The party shirts are supposedly stain resistant. I’ve seen them dump wine shit on em. I partied HARD in a white car me one night and it’s still clean. LOL

Forehead Glasses Nose Hair Head

·
Super Moderator
5,541 Posts
The party shirts are supposedly stain resistant. I’ve seen them dump wine shit on em. I partied HARD in a white car me one night and it’s still clean. LOL

View attachment 443554
WOW …. Stain resistant !! That’s good to know and another great selling point.

Reactions: Mike U and craigffb

·
Super Moderator
11,747 Posts
Mike,
Here ya go. I’m pretty sure I got my Route 66 at that dealership on the way home from OK last year.
@Mike U
Thanks again Craig I placed an order with them this morning and already received a tracking number.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Just dropped glad I don’t need any FR rated flannels

2781 - 2800 of 2921 Posts