Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
2801 - 2820 of 2921 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,747 Posts
The Dixxon Bamboos are definitely a hit!
Received, The Capone, The Sonoma, and The Convoy for Father's Day from My Boys.
I ordered The Piston and The Magnum from Dixxon which arrived and The Route 66 from Rt.66 HD in Oklahoma, thanks to @craigffb which also arrived and came with an Rt.66 HD Poker Chip. I have also ordered The Trifecta from Quantico HD in Virginia, which should arrive shortly. That will bring the total to seven (7) Bamboo Short Sleeves. @StoneTrekker I think I have the week covered now Kev!
Mike U.
Art Font Red Painting Pattern
Textile Font Art Pattern Rectangle
Brown Wood Art Font Graffiti
Brown Tartan Light Orange Textile
Clothing Outerwear Tartan Dress shirt Neck
Outerwear Product Black Jersey Textile

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I like that Route 66, I may have to look for that one.

The Dixxon Bamboos are definitely a hit!
Received, The Capone, The Sonoma, and The Convoy for Father's Day from My Boys.
I ordered The Piston and The Magnum from Dixxon which arrived and The Route 66 from Rt.66 HD in Oklahoma, thanks to @craigffb which also arrived and came with an Rt.66 HD Poker Chip. I have also ordered The Trifecta from Quantico HD in Virginia, which should arrive shortly. That will bring the total to seven (7) Bamboo Short Sleeves. @StoneTrekker I think I have the week covered now Kev!
Mike U.
View attachment 443892

Reactions: Mike U

·
Super Moderator
11,747 Posts
I just scored a Dixxon Third St Bamboo on eBay for a great price, woo hoo!!!!
Now if I can only find a Bamboo Slayer.
There's a drop tonight, 5 pm PST 8 pm EST for a New Bamboo, "The All Star". I think I'll be looking at this one also.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I just scored a Dixxon Third St Bamboo on eBay for a great price, woo hoo!!!!
Now if I can only find a Bamboo Slayer.
There's a drop tonight, 5 pm PST 8 pm EST for a New Bamboo, "The All Star". I think I'll be looking at this one also.
Mike U.
Yip. Great 4th of July shirt

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,812 ·
Keep chasing that bamboo Slayer Mike...it's a great color combination. And the Rt 66 bamboo is a definite must-have shirt in the collection. I agree with the comfort aspect....they are the best.

·
Super Moderator
11,747 Posts
Okay Gang, The Bamboo Bug has Hit Me, LMAO 😂🤣😂🤣!!!!
I just scored The All Star, The Limiter, and The Chambers.
Hopefully, I find a good deal on The Slayer so I can "Hit The Brakes" so to say.
Has anyone else grabbed an All Star for the upcoming Holiday?
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Hopefully, I find a good deal on The Slayer so I can "Hit The Brakes" so to say.
Mike U.
Just ordered mine as well as The Moco, The .38 special and The Bundy. Let me know if you find the slayer anywhere in XL

·
Super Moderator
5,541 Posts
Mike U.
LOL it took you long enough. I have 9 Bamboos (2 are LS) and 3 Party shirts. I’m gonna pass on the All Star …. I think. I wore my Chains LS White Tshirt today. They’re some comfortable shirts too.

·
Super Moderator
11,747 Posts
Just ordered mine as well as The Moco, The .38 special and The Bundy. Let me know if you find the slayer anywhere in XL
Not sure what You want to spend but Dixxon Australia has the Slayer in stock. If I remember correctly sign up for an account and add the shirt to your cart and wait a day and You should receive a discount to apply so You can save some cash.
I hope this helps.
Best of Luck Bro!
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Not sure what You want to spend but Dixxon Australia has the Slayer in stock. If I remember correctly sign up for an account and add the shirt to your cart and wait a day and You should receive a discount to apply so You can save some cash.
I hope this helps.
Best of Luck Bro!
Mike U.
Thank Mike

2801 - 2820 of 2921 Posts