Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
2821 - 2840 of 2921 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,823 ·
I had to un subscribe from the emails and texts...🤣
I tried that approach. It's like swearing off McDonald's or Wendy's. No problem until one distant day you smell the hot french fries and then....you're back to ordering doubles with extra cheese. This is serious...recovering from Addixxon is tough.

·
Registered
8,542 Posts
Broke down and in a moment of "why the fuck not?".....I splurged on a pair of their Shorts...."The Hybrid" in that light Grey......came yesterday....tried them on...took 'em off, chucked 'em in the hamper to be washed.....picked up my phone and ordered 3 more colors - Much like the flannels...slid the fuckers on and they fit perfectly, which is rare for me as I always find shit that is either too tight, too loose, too long or too short (Goldie Locks makes so much more sense to me now) and somehow, this goofy ass shop outta AZ pumps up crap that just works for me.....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Broke down and in a moment of "why the fuck not?".....I splurged on a pair of their Shorts...."The Hybrid" in that light Grey......came yesterday....tried them on...took 'em off, chucked 'em in the hamper to be washed.....picked up my phone and ordered 3 more colors - Much like the flannels...slid the fuckers on and they fit perfectly, which is rare for me as I always find shit that is either too tight, too loose, too long or too short (Goldie Locks makes so much more sense to me now) and somehow, this goofy ass shop outta AZ pumps up crap that just works for me.....
😂. I love those shorts. I have 3 pairs. Hope you don’t need a pair of board shorts. 🤔

·
Super Moderator
5,541 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Grabbed a pair of Hybrids while checking out with the pipeline. $40 for shorts is a hurt piece, I’m taking your word for it

Reactions: Mike U

·
Super Moderator
11,747 Posts
Okay Gang I just ordered The Pipeline.
Hope it looks as good in person which I am sure it will.
With that said, I'm staying away from here for now.
Best of Luck to All with Your Dixxon Addiction. ;)
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Broke down and in a moment of "why the fuck not?".....I splurged on a pair of their Shorts...."The Hybrid" in that light Grey......
They are nice...I'm thinking I need to order myself another set of all the colors

Reactions: jstucker1976
2821 - 2840 of 2921 Posts