Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
3021 - 3040 of 3115 Posts

·
Registered
2018 RGS Hot Rod Red Flake
65 Posts
Be careful what you ask for. Visit the website and you’ll find merch that you must have. It will eventually become an addiction that will take over your closet. You’ve been warned 😳
I live in the southeast area of Texas. Not very many times you can wear flannels so I’m probably exempt from the Dixon addiction.
thanks for the 411 fellas.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I live in the southeast area of Texas. Not very many times you can wear flannels so I’m probably exempt from the Dixon addiction.
thanks for the 411 fellas.
Nope there are Bamboo short sleeve and party shirts

·
Premium Member
5,954 Posts
imma gonna stop. i bought 5 bamboos, so i would have one for each day of the workweek. then they came out with the dogtown. had to get that one, as i grew up during the time of the evolution of skateboarding, from the advent of the urethane wheel to the explosive growth of many brands jumping into the fray. some not so good ;D so now i have 6.

the dogtown is very close to the maui, but a little lighter blue and a skinnier and lighter black stripes. and of course the cool label on the pocket.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
imma gonna stop. i bought 5 bamboos, so i would have one for each day of the workweek. then they came out with the dogtown. had to get that one, as i grew up during the time of the evolution of skateboarding, from the advent of the urethane wheel to the explosive growth of many brands jumping into the fray. some not so good ;D so now i have 6.

the dogtown is very close to the maui, but a little lighter blue and a skinnier and lighter black stripes. and of course the cool label on the pocket.
You and me both, have enough Bamboos where I can wear a different one every day of the week;)

3021 - 3040 of 3115 Posts