Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
3061 - 3080 of 3115 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,065 ·
Picked up a bamboo, flannel and a couple tanks for the jet ski this past weeks.
Shit.. when folks ask, “how much $ do you have in you scoot?”.. do we include dixxon $??
View attachment 446301
I wondered the same thing. I talked with my insurance agent and ended up deciding I need an Inland Marine rider to cover my Dixxon collection. You know....in case of things like fire or 'wife threw them out by mistake' sort of thing. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
2018 FLTRX
1,300 Posts
I wondered the same thing. I talked with my insurance agent and ended up deciding I need an Inland Marine rider to cover my Dixxon collection. You know....in case of things like fire or 'wife threw them out by mistake' sort of thing. :LOL:
Interesting.. already have a personal property policy for … things…. I may get laughed out of USAA…. 😁

·
Super Moderator
5,768 Posts
I’m on my way home for SW. I put myself on a timeout from ordering any Dixxons before leaving. Well … while I was at Fargo HD I saw the collab from the 3 dealerships in N. Dakota and decided to pick it up. My justification is I didn’t order it lol.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I’m on my way home for SW. I put myself on a timeout from ordering any Dixxons before leaving. Well … while I was at Fargo HD I saw the collab from the 3 dealerships in N. Dakota and decided to pick it up. My justification is I didn’t order it lol.
The Bison?

·
Super Moderator
5,768 Posts
The Bison?
Yes the Bison. I also broke the rule of no snaps lol.
Headgear Font Publication Hat Sleeve

If anyone’s interested just call the N. Dakota HD locations.

·
Premium Member
2018 FLTRX
1,300 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,080 ·
Wife's Purple Heart Cider arrived today, but I haven't seen it yet. That Toscana could be one of those late evening 'better in action' shirts vs the teaser pic.

3061 - 3080 of 3115 Posts