Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
3321 - 3340 of 3427 Posts

·
Registered
2011 RGU
2,373 Posts
Friday I also ordered a couple $20 Flannel shirts somewhere else. I'm going to do a close up comparison to see if Dixxon is a higher quality shirt, or if the marketing department at Dixxon are geniuses. o_O
I am not sure this is an either/or question.
I think Dixxon's are a quality shirt, better than other quality flannels I have purchased.

I know that their marketing department are geniuses.

So even if Brand X matches or exceeds the Dixxon quality I don't think that will change the answer to your second question.

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
I think Dixxon's are a quality shirt, better than other quality flannels I have purchased.

I know that their marketing department are geniuses.

So even if Brand X matches or exceeds the Dixxon quality I don't think that will change the answer to your second question.
Dixxon is pretty unique in their darker tone colored shirts. The $20 ones I bought are more for kicking around in the shop, but I am curious to compare them.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Dixxon is pretty unique in their darker tone colored shirts. The $20 ones I bought are more for kicking around in the shop, but I am curious to compare them.
Maybe they’ll be the AdvanBlack of flannels. They’ll be ok cuase you don’t wear em that much anyway. 😂

·
Registered
2011 RGU
2,373 Posts
I'm sporting the Gilmore today. Cool rainy morning here and my office stays cool until late afternoon since it is on the west end of the house and is very well shaded by trees.

·
Registered
9,058 Posts
I have a slew of LL Bean, Duluth Trading and Eddie Bauer Flannels that are now being relegated to the OL and Daughter for around the house wear - Said it 100 times in this relatively small thread....the fit and finish of the Dixxon Flannel in Medium is a hand to glove fit for my frame...I wear a large in everything but the Med Dixxon Flannel...and would be hard pressed to buy another brand now

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Amassador status!

I have a slew of LL Bean, Duluth Trading and Eddie Bauer Flannels that are now being relegated to the OL and Daughter for around the house wear - Said it 100 times in this relatively small thread....the fit and finish of the Dixxon Flannel in Medium is a hand to glove fit for my frame...I wear a large in everything but the Med Dixxon Flannel...and would be hard pressed to buy another brand now

·
Super Moderator
5,986 Posts
Fuck me.....the tunes I added on the RGL REALLY took a chunk out of my Dixxon Fund.....did not think that one thru
You did the right thing. I know your riding Season may not be the same as here in Cali but you still have time to enjoy those tunes. You’re way more selective then most buying Dixxons so sprinkle in a few here and there.

3321 - 3340 of 3427 Posts