Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
3341 - 3360 of 3518 Posts

·
Registered
8,158 Posts
Thanks Craig.

Got the Roughneck to use my gift card before I forget it is out there. Free Shipping helped.

I guess I like the more muted color combination Flannels. The olive with orange contrast doesn't quite do it for me, but if it is still around when a 40% off flash sale happens, well you never know.
Really like the Roughneck. Can wear with jeans, gray wool dress slacks, or my black cargo Kevlar riding pants. Versatile!

·
Registered
9,102 Posts
Then you don't have that many, OR having them line up isn't that important to you.
Brother...you know I got nothin but love for your big ass....but I have yet to see a Dixxon in my closet or on the shoulders of anyone else where the stripes did not line up...from a QA perspective, I would be somewhat (not totally) surprised if you ever did - With that being said, if you have, then I stand corrected but you might be the exception...not the Norm

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
I went through the first 20 (that’s a pretty fair sample size I’d say) in my closet and this is the only one that doesn’t line up. I think I paid $15 for this one off the clearance rack at the local HD Shop. It’s kind of an odd pattern anyway.
Outerwear Sleeve Dress shirt Grey Collar

So @The Volusianator was right, except on the “I don’t have that many” comment. 🤫

·
Super Moderator
6,012 Posts
I love the color of this Bel Air. Happy to see it has snaps so I can practice some restraint. On another note my Culloden arrived today. It’s a keeper for sure !!

·
Super Moderator
6,012 Posts
That’s to mean it did in fact line up. LOL must be an East Coast saying. 😜
Gotcha. It’s all in the interpretation. It makes sense now that I’ve read it again.

• Haha
Reactions: craigffb

·
Registered
2011 RGU
2,376 Posts
I love the color of this Bel Air. Happy to see it has snaps so I can practice some restraint. On another note my Culloden arrived today. It’s a keeper for sure !!
I for one really like the snaps over buttons. I have fat fingers.

There have been a couple I like lately but am holding off. Deer season starts in a week and a half and i have to save my fun money in case I get drawn for some special hunts that will require hotel stays, and if I am successful butcher fees!!

·
Registered
2018 RoadGlide
1,469 Posts
Brother...you know I got nothin but love for your big ass....but I have yet to see a Dixxon in my closet or on the shoulders of anyone else where the stripes did not line up...from a QA perspective, I would be somewhat (not totally) surprised if you ever did - With that being said, if you have, then I stand corrected but you might be the exception...not the Norm
I think we're talking about two different "line ups" I'm talking vertically and I think you're talking horizontally. Horizontally yes, they always line up, vertically, not so much. In the pic below I circled in GREEN the parts that line up all the time, in RED, the parts that often DON'T line up that drive me crazy!
Outerwear Dress shirt Black Tartan Sleeve

·
Registered
9,102 Posts
In the pic below I circled in GREEN the parts that line up all the time, in RED, the parts that often DON'T line up that drive me crazy!
Ahh, okay - I get it man...I am the same way with little shit on the Bike.....reflectors will drive me insane along with no fork End Caps or stock shift linkage......INSANE.....but I find that Weed Helps.....its legal in Illinois so one of these days when you get done working on the Illinois River,,,take that half day off with pay and explore if ole Mary Jane can help

You had that song stuck in my head for 3 days ya basitd

3341 - 3360 of 3518 Posts