Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
3361 - 3380 of 3520 Posts

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
I think we're talking about two different "line ups" I'm talking vertically and I think you're talking horizontally. Horizontally yes, they always line up, vertically, not so much. In the pic below I circled in GREEN the parts that line up all the time, in RED, the parts that often DON'T line up that drive me crazy!
View attachment 449061
I see what you're saying now. I've never even thought about that, but I can see where it might be an issue with some. That would probably be pretty hard to do, mostly because of the amount of material being used depending on the size of the shirt and what not.

·
Registered
2018 RoadGlide
1,469 Posts
so one of these days when you get done working on the Illinois River,,,take that half day off with pay and explore if ole Mary Jane can help

You had that song stuck in my head for 3 days ya basitd
ROFLMAO, so at nearly 58 years old I've NEVER taken a drag of a cigarette or Marijuana in my life...that may be hard to believe after seeing me at Shark Week with a cigar always sticking out of my face.

·
Registered
2011 RGU
2,376 Posts
What are you wanting to line up in the red parts?
I think we're talking about two different "line ups" I'm talking vertically and I think you're talking horizontally. Horizontally yes, they always line up, vertically, not so much. In the pic below I circled in GREEN the parts that line up all the time, in RED, the parts that often DON'T line up that drive me crazy!
View attachment 449061

·
Super Moderator
6,012 Posts
View attachment 449061
I figured this is what you meant. Horizontally the shirt is fine. The markings you have in green in all fairness are off due to the way the shirt is laid down. Now those vertical strips woud be very difficult to achieve perfection. This is a difficult pattern to make that happen as are many other flannels.

Reactions: The Volusianator

·
Registered
8,158 Posts

·
Registered
8,158 Posts
Top 5 Fav Bands of all time.....but I am not a "snaps" guy.....I like me some buttons
I quoted Black Sabbath lyrics in English class papers in High School. Yes, I had to take English summer school to graduate. LOL!

·
Registered
9,102 Posts
I quoted Black Sabbath lyrics in English class papers in High School. Yes, I had to take English summer school to graduate. LOL!
Just got back from a lil 2 hr solo rip and my Riding Tunes Station on Apple Music played The Wizard, War Pigs, Children of the Grave and Ferries Wear Boots.....need to thank that Algorithm some how.....

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
You ain’t the only one. Took English 9, 3 times 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: twowheeladdict

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Threw on the Payback jacket this morning in the brisk 63* weather. Very comfy and warm. Got home and ordered me and the kiddo the Pennywise. It will be her first and a surprise gift. Of coarse a garage banner and stickers to clear the free shipping amount

Reactions: craigffb

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Threw on the Payback jacket this morning in the brisk 63* weather. Very comfy and warm. Got home and ordered me and the kiddo the Pennywise. It will be her first and a surprise gift. Of coarse a garage banner and stickers to clear the free shipping amount
I picked that one up on the Labor Day sale. 👍🏻

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I picked that one up on the Labor Day sale. 👍🏻
The jacket? Wife told me to order her one today. Then I seen the price, and it was no where near that during the clearance sale or Labor Day sale. Can’t remember which

3361 - 3380 of 3520 Posts