Road Glide banner
3381 - 3400 of 4183 Posts

·
The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
13,007 Posts
Can you fellas help me out with sizing on these? Do they fit true to size? I have a couple Tobacco flannels, and while I like them, they fit really small. Typically I'm an L but the Tobacco XL is tight.
@jlmowry The Dixxon Shirts run a little big.
I normally wear an XL but all of My Dixxon Shirts are L.
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,388 ·
Can you fellas help me out with sizing on these? Do they fit true to size? I have a couple Tobacco flannels, and while I like them, they fit really small. Typically I'm an L but the Tobacco XL is tight.
I'd suggest you start with a Large in Dixxon. But to be reasonable, expect there's a chance you'll need to return it for a different size. That's just how it is when buying a shirt brand you've never owned before. Once you like the fit (or not) you're all set.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
@jlmowry I usually war a large and I get large Dixxon's. They are a little long, but if I sized down they would be to small across the shoulders. I'm not sure where you are located, but a lot of Harley Shops carry Dixxon's. Check here and see if there is a dealer close to you and go in a try them on.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like to think I'm a medium husky, 5'8", 200 lbs, also a 44 jacket. I'll be ordering both an M and an L then make a decision. Living in Sheridan, WY has plenty of perks but having an HD and/or Dixxon dealer is not one of them. I'll probably add these to the cart b/c they're awesome.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
I like to think I'm a medium husky, 5'8", 200 lbs, also a 44 jacket. I'll be ordering both an M and an L then make a decision. Living in Sheridan, WY has plenty of perks but having an HD and/or Dixxon dealer is not one of them. I'll probably add these to the cart b/c they're awesome.

I just got a pair of those gloves....not impressed. The back of the hand design is like an iron on thing and the palms a VERY thing leather. If you want a glove of the style/type get these. 10 x better.

·
13,007 Posts
I just got a pair of those gloves....not impressed. The back of the hand design is like an iron on thin and the palms a VERY thing leather. If you want a glove of the style/type get these. 10 x better.

I have a few pairs of Thrashin' Gloves and they are all very well made.
Mike U.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
I have a few pairs of Thrashin' Gloves and they are all very well made.
Mike U.
Mike, I just got a new pair this year and they are much better then the last pair I had. The palm leather is nicer/thicker and it's a little wider on the thumb and index finger for a better feel on the grips.

·
13,007 Posts
Mike, I just got a new pair this year and they are much better then the last pair I had. The palm leather is nicer/thicker and it's a little wider on the thumb and index finger for a better feel on the grips. I
Craig I wear Their Boxer Gloves all the time.
I have a few pairs of Stealth and they are great also.
For those interested here's a link.
Mike U.

3381 - 3400 of 4183 Posts