Road Glide banner
501 - 520 of 6,471 Posts
Nah they have to go through the operator and the party line , but ewe prolly don't know about that ..

500 posts on shirts ..

JtB
Thank goodness party lines were gone by the time I started with the phone company. Trying to keep the existing infrastructure in shape is hard enough. The fiber being placed is great except the squirrels love it. Job security I guess....

B.O.T. with the shirts. To me it seems as if every design is a Limited Edition and everything sells out in hours. I've not bothered to look at their site as I'm not a flannel guy. Do they actually sell continuous runs on colors at all?

Sent from Tapatalk. probably while pooping.

Zach Brown Band and Dixxon Flannel Co love the Road Glide Flag
On our way to JTB this Saturday
Damn Bob...got you a Dixxon too... :ROFLMAO:

Thank goodness party lines were gone by the time I started with the phone company. Trying to keep the existing infrastructure in shape is hard enough. The fiber being placed is great except the squirrels love it. Job security I guess....

B.O.T. with the shirts. To me it seems as if every design is a Limited Edition and everything sells out in hours. I've not bothered to look at their site as I'm not a flannel guy. Do they actually sell continuous runs on colors at all?

Sent from Tapatalk. probably while pooping.
Every thing is a limited run. Some more so then others.

Looks like I'll be online waiting tomorrow evening for the 9th Street one....

Reactions: Mike U
LOL. Don’t let it get you in to deep guys.
I don’t hate it, but I got WAY to meany with a black base. Anyway. Should be 59.99 and should still have free shipping with the DOWN code. For the milItaly and first responders you can only use one code and the free shipping is gonna save ya more. Enjoy.
Tartan Textile Sleeve Plaid Bag

Just popped in to give everyone a laugh this morning, after my review of Dixxon flannels......

I got one as a gift last week after my friend saw the ones I bought at the house one night.
I really like a Dixxon as a gift....... :D 😂 😂 :D .Iam just too cheap to buy them for myself

And I just got my annual 401K statement, and Iam really good at blowing money
But just can't get past $60 for a shirt....LOL

I don’t know how meany times I’ve said that. I have to hide the bags they send them in some times to avoid the dirty looks. 😂😂
LMFAO … I was told I need to throw away some HD shirts if this continues.

So this threads got enough attention and my money. Now I need to know about this special Steamer you’ve mentioned. My Wife … I mean I need to do some laundry. If you want it done right sometimes you’ve gotta do it yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 168313
501 - 520 of 6,471 Posts