Road Glide banner
521 - 540 of 6,471 Posts
So this threads got enough attention and my money. Now I need to know about this special Steamer you’ve mentioned. My Wife … I mean I need to do some laundry. If you want it done right sometimes you’ve gotta do it yourself.
Kenny,
This is the one I got. I was a little skeptical when I first ordered it but it works great.
Amazon.com
I also keep a lint/fabric shaver around. These shirts by no means get that bad, but I like to keep my stuff fresh.
I figured I’d post it here on case anyone else was interested.

Kenny,
This is the one I got. I was a little skeptical when I first ordered it but it works great.
Amazon.com
I also keep a lint/fabric shaver around. These shirts by no means get that bad, but I like to keep my stuff fresh.
I figured I’d post it here on case anyone else was interested.
Thank you very much. I’ll check it out and rummage through the Wife’s sewing room for a fabric shaver lol. I have noticed a few loose threads but used a pair of scissors. I saved some time and asked, she doesn’t have a fabric shaver but of course said she needs one.

Reactions: Mike U
Why’d this damn shirt hafta have snaps!
LMAO 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣!!!!
Mike U.

Colors, Buttons, Snaps and Steamers aside......one thing about these damn flannels is...they fit me like a glove and are just fuckin comfortable.....whether I ever wear them riding or not - Tried a bunch prior to.....LL Bean, Duluth, Eddie Bauer, Carhardt, etc etc....the Dixxon in Med just whoops 'em all for me

Colors, Buttons, Snaps and Steamers aside......one thing about these damn flannels is...they fit me like a glove and are just fuckin comfortable.....whether I ever wear them riding or not - Tried a bunch prior to.....LL Bean, Duluth, Eddie Bauer, Carhardt, etc etc....the Dixxon in Med just whoops 'em all for me
Right On Amigo!
Best Damn Shirts I’ve ever owned.
Mike U.

I'll be a witness to that! Tough as nails and good looking too.
I made the mistake of going to eBay and looking at all the past designs that are no longer on the web site - Some of the mark ups are crazy....some, not bad at all....some pretty cool designs I never knew existed ......The Griswald and The Garth.....just what you would expect them to be

I made the mistake of going to eBay and looking at all the past designs that are no longer on the web site - Some of the mark ups are crazy....some, not bad at all....some pretty cool designs I never knew existed ......The Griswald and The Garth.....just what you would expect them to be
LOL. I just wore my Garth last week.

Eyeing "The Doohan" as he is a national treasure in AZ and one of my all time fav GP Riders
I have a bunch of the other “uniform series”, but not Griswald or McCalister. Didn’t care for those two. Didn’t get the Doohan either, those are all relatively new and I had started cutting way back by then.
Now I only get the ones that I REALLY like, unless there is a hood sale. Then I get a bunch I kinda like and won’t catch as much flack. 😜

Now I only get the ones that I REALLY like,
I bought my (2) S&S Runs a while back and thought, "Have my Red,Have My Blue"....then saw "The Gift" for $40 and finally "Had My Black" and never gave them much thought after that until this winter when I began wearing them more off the bike - This past riding season went from 'Cold & Need a Jacket' to "Too Hot for anything but a Tee" so I never gave them much wear - Then came The Otto (on sale for $20) , West Coast Custom (Now prob my fav) & Hurricane (Love me some Bob Hanna)"

For a while, all their stuff seemed very "Dark" and not really my cup-a-joe.....The Gift was a stretch for me but was only $40 - The Griswold, Garth & Doohan are my kinda plaid and I dig the Deebo too but that one is too close to the other Blues I have....trying to spread the wings a bit in terms of selection

521 - 540 of 6,471 Posts